this is a nice soundtrack~~ love it

Saturday, May 1, 2010

本当に申し訳ない

I know what comes to your mind first, you may think that the word "sorry" is not applying now. BUT seriously I'm sorry for what I've put you guys through, each and everyone of my friends and enemies.
I'm still learning to be a better person, learning to be more mature and STILL learning to be a better friend. Perhaps sometimes what I've said might trigger your anger and pissed you off to the very extend that you feel like killing me but let me be honest, you can confront me anytime. I will not run away from my mistakes and I will not deny.
If I have done anything wrong, seriously just tell me. I'll see what I can do with my mistakes and see what I can do to make it up to you, but you have to know I'm just an ordinary human being just like anyone of you. Everyone make mistakes including yourself. I don't mind what you've done to me, as I also understand that you are also a human. Honesty is what I prefer these days as it will not make matters worse and instead will make it less complicated.
I am very thankful for those who were willing to tell me what my mistakes are and helped me walked through it together. Friends or enemies are no longer the point anymore in my life. I may be a jerk most of the time, but I can also be someone who can help you out. Please remember that.
As for why the sudden emerge of this topic, it is because of stressful assignments, tests and presentations all due next week. Sometimes when I'm too stress, I will tell out my inner feelings.

No comments: